Preventative Maintenance Program
Receiving proper annual maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps to take to prevent future problems with your home’s heating and cooling system. When your system needs a tune-up, a Team Bob’s highly skilled and NATE certified HVAC technician will thoroughly inspect your equipment using a 23-point inspection checklist, ensuring your system is running safely and efficiently, all year round. Join our three-tiered Preventative Maintenance Program to receive annual priority scheduling, repair discounts, loyalty credit, and more! Contact us toll-free at 866-BOB-HEAT to learn more or join our Preventative Maintenance Program today!
Click Here to download/save/print a copy of our Preventative Maintenance Program.
Key Benefits of Regular Maintenance
- Increases equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed, and qualified to work on your equipment!
- We will take extraordinary care in your home!
- We will provide you with a quote for repairs before we start any work!
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time!
|Complete Safety Inspection|
|Repair Warranty*||2 years||2 years||1 year|
|15% Discount On Repairs|
|Replace Standard 1" Air Filter (If Applicable)||2 years||2 years||1 year|
|Replace Standard Media Air Filter (If Applicable)
ADDED VALUE $65
|Bacharach Combustion Test
ADDED VALUE $146
|Water Heater Maintenance
ADDED VALUE $72
ADDED VALUE $217
ADDED VALUE $85/$217
|No Additional After Hours Fee
ADDED VALUE $55+
|OIL OR HIGH EFFICIENCY: $60 ADDITIONAL PER PIECE OF EQUIPMENT||$32/mo
*Renewal of maintenance program contract is required to receive repair warranty.