Michigan homeowners work hard to keep their houses comfortable, safe and in good repair. A little extra expert knowledge would really help them to make wise home comfort decisions and keep more of their hard-earned money in their pocket. That’s why we decided to start our new blog to provide a resource for in-depth home heating, cooling and plumbing advice for residents here in Grand Traverse and the five surrounding counties.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Geothermal – There are several options for geothermal installation, depending on your property layout. Get the details here.
- Company history – Learn about our years of professional experience and high technician-training standards.
- HVAC and plumbing – We’ll offer expert advice on common home comfort issues including plumbing. Find out more each week.
- Indoor air quality – Your IAQ is important to your family’s health. Learn about ways to improve it here.
- And, of course, many more.
We’ve been in business for more than 30 years, and have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment can also save you significant money on operating and maintenance of your system.
If you’d like to know more about your HVAC system, visit us here each week to find information that will help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day. Visit the Team Bob’s Heating Cooling Plumbing website for more information.