1797 Park Drive, Traverse City, MI 49686
Phone: 866-BOB-HEAT

Archives

The Condensing Gas Furnace: A Compact Guide for Traverse City Homeowners

If you feel like your heating bills are too high, it may be time to consider a new furnace for your Grand Traverse County home. The annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of a furnace tells you how much of the fuel it uses is actually transferred to heat for your home. Some furnaces older than 10 years only have an AFUE of up to 65 percent, meaning that only 65 percent of the fuel burned is actually used to heat your home. The remaining 35 percent is vented outside in the form of exhaust. A condensing gas furnace has an AFUE… Read More »


Request an Appointment

Thank you for considering Team Bob’s for your heating, cooling, and plumbing needs! If you need immediate assistance, please call our 24/7 emergency hotline at 866-BOB-HEAT. Otherwise, please select a date and time below to request an appointment.

Please note: Your requested appointment date and time is not guaranteed. A member from our team will contact you by the following business day to confirm your appointment date and time.