When you call for service on your HVAC system in Grand Traverse County, you want to be sure that the technician who answers the call knows what they are doing. Doctors and lawyers must pass tests to earn their titles and so should the person who comes to fix your heating and cooling system. The organization that certifies HVAC technicians is North American Technical Excellence and when an NATE certified technician comes to your home you know you are getting the very best.
There are several benefits to using a NATE certified technician:
- They have been trained to service and install the most sophisticated equipment in the industry.
- They go through continuing education to make sure that they are up to date on the latest technology.
- Utility bills go down when HVAC systems are properly maintained.
- Maintenance performed by a NATE certified technician will extend the life of your equipment and preserve your warranty.
- You can be confident that the job has been correctly performed and you will not need to worry about being without heat through the long Michigan winter.
Before you agree to having work done on your HVAC system make sure to ask if the technician is NATE certified. There are other organizations that may license contractors and some manufacturers which provide certification but North American Technical Excellence is the largest in the industry and the most respected.
Team Bob’s Heating Cooling Plumbing employs NATE certified technicians to service homes in Grand Traverse County. The 30 year old business has been built on the referrals of satisfied customers. The motto is “the one you can recommend.” Whether you are in need of furnace repairs or a brand new HVAC system, contact Team Bob’s Heating Cooling Plumbing to get the job done right the first time.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Traverse City, Michigan and surrounding areas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about NATE certified technicians and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “Patrimonio-designs-ltd/Shutterstock”